Please join your hosts Dennis Flaherty, Nancy Haas & Billy Dinkel, Holli VanOverbeke, Dave Metusalem, Jim Miller, Jim Carey, Kevin Moore, Amy Roberts, Pat Mancini, and Allyson Hartle
Thursday, August 16, 2018
5:00 to 7:00pm
Burger Moe's (Upper Patio)
242 7th Street W, Saint Paul, MN 55102
In the event of rain, the fundraiser will be moved indoors.
$100 ~ $250 ~ $500 ~ $1,000
A big "Thank You" to all who were able to make it to our campaign event at Jimmy's on August 2. A fun time was had by all. Over 150 people enjoyed great food and awesome conversation.
View invitation (pdf)
Bob Fletcher Files for Ramsey County Sheriff and Announces a Public Safety Agenda for 2020
June 5, 2018
This afternoon Bob Fletcher filed to run for Ramsey County Sheriff. The campaign will officially kickoff of tonight, starting at 5:30 pm, at Mancini’s Char House in Saint Paul. Everyone is welcome to attend.
“As a lifelong Ramsey County resident, I care deeply about our county and the future of children,” said Fletcher. “Today, I filed for Ramsey County Sheriff and announced a Public Safety Agenda for 2020.” As sheriff, Bob is committed to bringing together a diverse team and working with the community to:
- Implement a bold blueprint for detention reform
- Restore juvenile crime prevention programs
- Start using body cameras immediately to further community trust
- Expand the pool of persons eligible to become peace officers
- Promote more women to leadership roles within the Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office
- Address the opioid epidemic and lobby for treatment strategies
- Restore professional management and labor relations
Details of the Public Safety Agenda for 2020 will be discussed over the coming months.